Beavers RP Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

caty's admin app

2 posters

Go down

caty's admin app Empty caty's admin app

Post by therealcaty Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:48 pm

In-game name:caty

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:81054624

Please provide a link to your Steam Profile:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122374977/

Time Zone:East

Do you have a microphone?:yes

Why should we trust you:Because I havebeen playing on the server and I want to see it grow and help it.

Why do you want to be part of the Spectral Gaming staff team:To help the server and stop people breaking the rules.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member:Yes I've been staff on 3 different servers.

Have you read the Server MOTD?:yes

Have you ever been banned from other servers?:I've been banned like 2-3 times The first time a mod got mad at me and banned me next I got banned for ear rape thats about it
(If yes please explain why.)

Below are a list of Scenarios that we would like you to answer! These are merely guidelines for us to gather a sense of where you are at. Please answer them as honestly and as detailed as you can.

Question 1: An RDMer has been reported, what do you do? I bring the who told me about the rdmer and the guy who rdmed and ask if they dont answer I check the logs and if he rdmed for no reason I'll warn him and kick him and if he rdmed him will he was mugging him then I would let him go.

Question 2: Two people are arguing in OOC and are swearing, insulting each other etc. what do you do?I would ask them to stop and if the dont I will worn the for disrespect to admin.

Question 3: A known hacker has gone on the server and threatened to crash the server, what do you do? Ban him for threating the server.

Question 4: A person new to RP joins the server and breaks multiple rules, what do you do? I bring him on a roof and tell he about the rules and tell him to read them.

Question 5: Someone is arguing with you about them breaking a rule, what do you do?I will bring him to a roof and tell him if he does then I will warn him and iff he keeps on doing it I will kick him
and then if he keeps on doing it I'll ban for a few min and so on.

Question 6: Someone has switched to Gun/BMD/Drug etc. dealer and self supplied then gone back to their original job, what do you do?I tell him to drop all the stuff so I can destroy them and them warn them and tell them not to do it again.

therealcaty

Back to top Go down

caty's admin app Empty Re: caty's admin app

Post by beaverhands34 Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:13 am

caty's admin app 11954210

beaverhands34
Admin

https://beaversrp.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down